Invisalign braces are hot favourites for children and adults. They are an advanced version of braces that make the process of straightening teeth easy and comfortable.
No more metal wires, brackets and painful adjustment period that are synonymous with traditional braces. Opt for clear invisalign in Exton clear aligners for a trouble free teeth straightening treatment. If you are unsure about what are invisalign braces, read further to know more details.
- What are Invisalign aligners made of?
Invisalign aligners are made from specially created plastic material. These aligners are thin, clear and flexible. They fit over the teeth snugly and straighten them without causing any discomfort to the wearer.
- How Do They Function?
Your orthodontist will develop a customized treatment plan that maps every step of the teeth movement. Based on this plan, customized invisalign aligners are created to suit the measurements of your mouth and teeth. The invisalign in Exton aligners will apply the right amount of pressure on the teeth and move them in the desired direction. You have to change the aligners at fixed intervals according to the instructions of your orthodontist.
- What are The Benefits of Using Invisalign Aligners?
Invisalign aligners provide a lot of benefits. Some of them are
- These aligners are invisible. So they are good for cosmetic purposes.
- It is easy to remove these aligners while eating or drinking. You can easily fit them back.
- It is easy to brush and floss the teeth during the treatment as these aligners can be easily removed.
- Invisalign aligners do not feature any brackets and wires. So there is no discomfort and pain associated with traditional braces.
- Are Invisalign Aligners Suitable for Adults?
Yes invisalign aligners are suitable for everyone. Children, teens and adults can use these aligners to straighten their teeth and get a designer smile. Since these braces are customized to suit the measurements of your mouth, they exert the right amount of pressure.
- How to Start the Treatment?
It is easy to start the invisalign treatment. You have to consult an orthodontist, who is trained to give invisalign in Exton treatment. The orthodontist will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and devise a personalized treatment plan to suit your condition.
Invisalign in Exton is an effective and easy treatment to straighten your teeth and design your smile.