Taking a spa treatment is one of the best things to do in Saigon. However, visiting a spa can be an anxious experience for the first time visitors. Here are some basic spa etiquette to help you have a relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience.
- Before booking a treatment in a spa in in Saigon, do a bit of research. Visit the website of spa or ask for references to know about the different amenities and services provided at the spa. Different spas offer variety of treatments, book a spa only when the services offered at the spa match with your expectations.
- If you are planning to book an in-house spa in in Saigon at your vacation hotel, consider making the bookings early. The hotel spas fill up quickly especially during the peak tourist season. It is advisable to make early bookings to avoid last minute disappointment.
- Make your preferences about male and female aesthetician known at the time of booking appointment. This will enable the spa to assign your preferred aesthetician or masseur for your treatment. Last minute demands for aestheticians and masseurs are not encouraged by most of the spas.
- Do not have a heavy meal before visiting a spa. Also remember not to consume too much caffeine before visiting a spa, as the excess caffeine makes it difficult to relax during the spa treatment.
- Arrive at least fifteen to twenty minutes prior to the appointment. This gives sufficient time to get accustomed to the spa environment and get ready for the treatment. You can also enjoy the other amenities provided at the spa in in Saigon, if you reach early.
- Provide all the details about any medical conditions and allergies before starting the treatment. Let the spa know if you have any food allergies or have any skin conditions that prohibit the use of some products.
- Speak to the masseur or aesthetician about the specific areas in the body, you want to target. This helps them to customize the spa treatments according to your requirements.
- Do not talk too loudly or behave in an inappropriate manner with the staff at the spa in in Saigon as it may lead to cancellation of the appointment.